The Menopause Plan
What if menopause didn’t literally feel like you have to pause?
Are you ready to thrive and not just survive your menopause experience?
Menopause doesn’t have to stop you in your tracks if you understand it and make changes. You know something is changing but you feel anxious and embarrassed to get help. You’re trying to make sense of information online and figure things out on your own.
Does this sound like you…
- you’re running on empty and collapse into bed only to have broken sleep or be woken with night sweats.
- you spend most of the time snapping at the people closest to you and feel disconnected and alone, not to mention exhausted.
- you’re having a complete crisis of confidence, questioning everything from your relationship to your ability to do your job.
- you look in the mirror and don’t recognise the body you’ve wedged into the jeans that fitted a couple of months ago.
- you feel pulled in every direction and just want to scream, cry or hide.
- you can’t think straight because of the brain fog and worry about the symptoms popping up all over your body and mind.
- you’re unfulfilled but can’t find the focus or motivation to anything about it, and you’re not sure what you want anyway.
If you recognise yourself, then read on…
Hi I’m Sian and I’m going to support you to make lifestyle changes that will optimise your health, help you feel energised, create a harmonious home and prioritise the people and things that matter to you. With focus, motivation and accountability, you can embrace your second act and have freedom, vibrancy and joy.
80% of women have symptoms in peri-menopause and beyond, and 25% will experience severe symptoms. 50% of women won’t see their doctor for help.
Menopause is a big part of women’s lives. Based on the average age for menopause and average life expetency, that could be nearly 40 years in hormonal hell! That’s why looking after yourself is a priority; it’s non-negotiable.
I was peri-menopausal at 37 and post-menopausal at 44. I’ve been where you are and I know how it feels to see the old you, the ‘real’ you, slipping away. As a trained and accredited menopause coach, I can be on your team for your menopause journey, to help you become the master of your own habit change.
You are not alone.
I’ve struggled, felt lost, completely overwhelmed, life I was losing my mind and downright horrendous. I get it. I get you. Let’s change your experience.
Here’s just a few reasons why The Menopause Plan works…
Open and supportive
This is a safe non-judgmental space to be seen and heard. It’s dedicated time for you; essential self-care
Looking at key lifestyle pillars one by one, you decide your actions and how much you want to do. All the manageable steps build up to the best outcomes
Tried & Tested
This isn’t some coaching programme where you pay your hard earned money for months on end with loads of padded out content to make it seem good value. It’s designed by Women of a Certain Stage and has been around for eight years and I’m accredited to deliver it. Oh, and I’ve been through it, I wouldn’t recommend it if I hadn’t.
You’ll get workbooks to record your progress and success, as well as strategies and exercises to support you.
Access to me
You get access to me for check-ins and accountability
I need this right now…let’s go
Here’s just some of what you can expect…
Want to know the details? Here’s what we’ll cover (and I’ll bust some myths in case you’re worried…
- Your mindset (you decide what you want to work towards)
- Hydration (no, you won’t have to drink herbal tea…unless you want to)
- Nutrition (no, you won’t have to eat mung beans…unless you want to)
- Movement (no expectations that you’ll be running 5K…unless you want to)
- Decluttering your life (no regimented labelling of boxes…unless you want to)
- Managing relationships (no ousting anyone from your life…unless you want to)
- Sleep (sorry, definitely encouraging you to do this more)
- Daily routine (no join the 5am club, workout and meditate before 6am…unless you want to)
Plus ALL the essential information you need to know about menopause to be informed and empowered to make the right choices for you. No more searching the internet and hoping you’re reading something reliable.
- New understanding of what you body needs and what you need, to look and feel fabulous, setting yourself up for success every day
- Gain tactics to manage the stress and emotion of menopausal life, and learn how to set boundaries and ask for support to get you out of the rut you’re in
- Rebuild your self confidence to step into your second chapter courageously and proudly…no more shrinking back and playing small
- Understanding your symptoms and how you can reduce that pesky brain fog, beat the bloat and enjoy that elusive good night’s sleep
This is EXACTLY what I need. I’m ready to embrace my second act
This is for you if:
- You’ve lost a sense of who you are and you’re existing and functioning, rather than living and thriving
- You never feel rested and the hot flushes, night sweats and fatigue are just too much now
- HRT isn’t for you or you’re not getting the results you had hoped…you still need to address lifestyle to minimise long term risks and get the best results
- You feel rubbish after you eat and your digestion is struggling, sluggish and you’re bloated
- You’re wondering when you’re going to have to just accept you need to go up a dress size
- You’re allowing other people’s negative energy to weigh you down and you can’t break the cycle
- You’re becoming disorganised, forgetting things and need some calm and order in your life